5 Best Dash Cam Front and Rear With Parking Mode
Best Dash Cam Front and Rear With Parking Mode – Overview
Best dash cam front and rear with parking mode – Dashcams or dashboard cameras are valuable devices mounted on your vehicle’s windscreen.
It is a camera with a video recorder that captures whatever is on the road, in front of the car. Meanwhile, there are new dash cams available that can capture both the front and the rear.
Furthermore, dash cams are extremely helpful in uncertain events or risks on the road. The captured footage is beneficial to support as a piece of evidence after a road accident.
It also helps in settling insurance claims quickly. However, it is not just about staying safe on the road; they have many valuable features. You love driving and use your dash cams to capture the scenic views.
Best Dash Cam Front And Rear With Parking Mode
Talking about the benefits and features of dash cams, we are sharing some of the best you can buy. These dashcams have plenty of features; however, the best one is capturing what’s in front of the road and the rear.
Secondly, you need a dashcam with a parking mode feature. It serves as a CCTV or surveillance camera in your vehicle.
Let us take a look at the dashcams with the features you need.
1. Vantrue N4 3 Channel Dash Cam
Get the benefit of dual cameras with Vanture N4 3 Channel dashboard camera. Now you can record crystal clear video footage for both front and rear with this 4K camera.
The camera comes with super-powered capacitors replacing lithium-ion batteries. These capacitors have a longer life span and are ideal for extremely cold and hot weather conditions.
- 45 inch IPS LCD screen
- High-performance cameras with Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Infrared night vision camera for dark situations
- Advanced sensors with seamless loop recording
- Built-in 24 hour parking monitor with motion detection
- G-sensor detects the sudden shake or collision and locks the video footage
- Up to 256GB maximum storage
2. Viofo A129 Duo Dual Lens Dash Cam
Simultaneously record the front and inside of the vehicle with this dashboard camera with a 2-inch HD screen.
The camera comes with a 140-degree wide-angle for recording a broader view. It provides sharp details at [email protected] for video recording, serving as a piece of robust evidence.
You can also record scenic views while on the way to vacation. Besides, it features excellent night vision technology for recording in dark-lit areas.
- 2-inch HD screen
- Sony STARVIS Sensor for super night vision
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and GPS tracking
- Compact design and easy to install on the dashboard
- Dual cameras for clear footage and photography
- 140-degree wide-angle lens for better visibility and recording
- Infrared night vision to capture in the dark
- Parking monitor with 24/7 surveillance mode and motion detection
- G-sensor with evidence protect feature during the collision
3. Z-Edge T4 Dual Dash Cam
Z-Edge dual dash camera with 155-degree wide-angle records simultaneously while driving. The front and rear work in tandem to record perfection to detail with 1080p FHD resolution.
Meanwhile, the camera records Full HD [email protected] and [email protected] video resolution. Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology offers super clear night vision ensuring amazing clarity even at night.
The 24-hour parking monitor serves as a surveillance camera. It will start recording whenever it detects a motion or any bump.
- 4-inch Touchscreen display for amazing interface
- Dual video recording at [email protected] Full HD resolution
- Superior night vision performance from both cameras
- 155-degree wide viewing angle
- 24 hours parking monitor when a car is parked, and the engine is off
- Gravity sensor with protecting video evidence feature
- Built-in Wi-Fi that connects seamlessly to smartphone App
- Up to 256GB max storage support (32GB card included)
4. Kingslim D4 Dash Cam
Now never lose your video footage, as this dash cam supports up to 256 GB of the storage card. Further, with the help of inbuilt Wi-Fi and GPS, connect it to a smartphone app, or manage driving routes.
Meanwhile, the parking monitor gives you peace of mind with its safety feature. The best part is that this dash cam has dual cameras with 4k support – Record high-definition videos for both front and rear.
- 3-inch IPS Touchscreen
- 4K video recording with Sony STARVIS sensor
- Dual recording at 4k/2.5k with both the cameras simultaneously
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS for better connectivity and location tracking
- Larger memory support so that you need not delete the footage
- Sony infrared night vision for recording the dark areas
- 24/7 parking monitor with surveillance mode and motion detection
- Max support up to 256GB
5. Rexing V1 Dash Cam
Record your videos while on the move in ultra HD 4K resolution, either day or night. Further, the dual dash cameras can reduce the visual blind zone.
Secondly, with the support of a larger storage card, you can record longer time videos. Meanwhile, the G sensor locks itself to safeguard the video evidence during the collision.
- 4-inch display size
- Record in 2160p resolution
- 170-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with Wide Dynamic Range
- Built-in Wi-Fi to transfer dash cam recordings to phone
- Supercapacitor in place of lithium-ion batteries
- Supports up to 256GB storage cards
- G-sensor with emergency accident lock saves your video evidence
- Parking monitor with motion detection to save your vehicle
- Night vision feature for recording in low light and dark areas
Benefits Of Dash Cams
A small nifty piece of technology in your car won’t harm you. Further, it doesn’t take a large area but easily gets installed and mounted on the dashboard. Let us take a look at the benefits we get from dash cams.
Capture the unexpected things
When recording a video, whatever is in front of your vehicle, you will tend to see unexpected things. You don’t have to take your eyes specifically off the road and take your phone to record it. The dashboard camera installed is capturing every moment for you.
Mind other drivers
Several people drive safe, and the same is on the opposite side. For the careless and reckless drivers, you will often see them. Meanwhile, with the help of a dashcam installed in your vehicle, you can report their driving too. Secondly, if you end up in a serious traffic violation or accident, the dashcam is helpful as evidence.
Serves as an evidence
There are many uncertainties that you will experience while driving your vehicle. In an unfortunate event, such as an accident, things become hectic.
However, if a dashcam is installed in your car, it has recorded all the footage. Secondly, the video footage serves as evidence and is beneficial for insurance claims. There is no confusion as the dashcam provides a piece of real-time evidence.
Protection against fraud
There are times you have parked your vehicle at an isolated place. You are busy in your meeting or have come to the park to play with kids. Fraudsters are on the move, and they would surely do something terrible with your car.
Maybe your car gets stolen, or these people did damage to the car, everything is recorded. Here, the surveillance feature of the dashcam comes in handy.
Wrap it up
That’s it. Hopefully, you have picked the best dash cam from the list and ordered it already.
With this technology, you are always safe while driving and prove yourself secure in unfortunate events. Drive safe and always trust your Dashcam.